For my b-day, I went out and bought Need for Speed - Carbon. I obtained some recommendations and did my homework on the game variations. I do not buy a lot of games, so I like to know exactly what I am getting!
The game is pretty awesome. The graphics are wonderful and the game play is fairly realistic. The achievement points are pretty stingy, which is also good as I like a challenge.
As I progress through career mode, I may comment on specific elements. Otherwise, please consider this my recommendation to rent or own the game.
Good Stuff!
P.S. There are no sexist comments or visuals and no blood splattering going on in the game... take that as a positive or negative - its up to you. I find it refreshing! If you want to break some one's neck without them knowing it until it is too late... well for that come play SCDA!
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
1 comment:
happy birthday
Post a Comment