Saturday, October 27, 2007

Still Here...

just nothing to say recently.

On my current play list:
Call of Duty 3 ------> preparing for the Call of Duty 4 release.
Halo3 -------> playing whenever the group is on... and not much recently.
Chromehounds --------> for the elusive fight at every map achievement... I will get it!
Dead Rising ----------> will be playing this game next. Should be fun.

I love getting great games for less than 10 bucks and usually closer to 5.99. It is awesome, since I have the patience to wait and favorites to play in the meantime.

_________
_________

Racquetball:

While I recover from injury all is quiet. I'm 1 and 1 and 4 games to make up so far. I hope to be back in action within 1-2 weeks.

_____________
_____________

Halloween Party tonight... my kids look adorable and cannot wait to see them in action.

6 yr old = Princess
4 yr old = Pirate
2 yr old = Raggity Anne

the Mrs... Devil (oh la la)
I'm going as a schlep that works on Saturday (right now!!)

No comments: