Preventing National Suicide
Tips on conserving and protecting from across the pond.
By Melanie Phillips
(Thanks to my good friend PTC I have located the string he originally gave me way back in the day of this blog to link aritcles.)
Set apart from an American reality
This article was forwarded to me from a friend. I think it is set apart from our reality, but does hold some lessons to be forewarned against. Easy read.
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
2 comments:
Don't make me go to NRO and look it up myself. Link to the article please.
Since your cut and paste job didn't work, I went to NRO to look it up. Now I take everything at NRO with a grain of salt (ok, more like a bucket) and she positively misses on her definition of positive freedom, but I'm not sure the comparison between Blair and Obama is apt. Conservatives in Britain would be considered leftists here. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how far to the left Obama goes.
Post a Comment