Monday, December 15, 2008

How General Motors Violated Your Trust

My first car was a 1976 Ford Granada. That car was amazing, and just like the Billy Joel song... it is hard to forget a car with so much history. My best friend of my youth was a chevy man. He hated Fords... so I grew to understand the company had a troubled past.

The new Ford is not anything close to the old Ford. We are asking customers to simply drive one to see. The hybrid Fusion is going to redefine how Ford is viewed on yet another level.

As I said, I know I am a Ford man both in spirit and by pay check. As you will see in this article, there are a great many things wrong with my industry. We are not all blind to the truth. I beleive the plan I am apart of can make the difference. We have strong leadership. Even if I am a street sweeper in the weeks to come and no longer residing in my pretty house... I'll still be a Ford man simply because of their focus on me... the customer.

4 comments:

PassTheChips said...

The link doesn't work.

I'll tell you what Ford I currently like (aside from the Mazda CX-9). The Ford Flex. That's a pretty car.

So I'm down to the CX-9, the Flex, the Honda Pilot, and the Subaru Tribeca. Sell me a car.

It's Not Your Fault! said...

It did not work for me either. The title of the article was the same as my posting.

It is possible I messed up the link... but it did take me back to the Washington Post.

John said...

Ford Flex Looks Pimp, especially with the 2 toned leather interior

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......