Friday, January 23, 2009

I must choose...

and there is only a 5% chance I will go.

Tulsa, OK
Baton Rouge, AL
Watertown, NY
Freehold, NJ
and my personal favorite...
Bangor, ME


Why is that my personal favorite? Because... nobody would go there and going means a whole heck of a lot of attention!

Another potential business trip to protect company assets.

Remember... only 5% chance of getting regardless of selection. I can only choose one location. My real favorite is Freehold, NJ. That is 1 hour from NYC.

4 comments:

JamieLynn said...

John got to choose to take his wife to the superbowl, or one of his employee's. There is now less than a 5% chance he will be getting any tonight. Guess what he chose?

John said...

So you're saying I have a chance!

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Now that is good stuff! May the force be with you Skywalker.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Harry you're alive, and a horrible shot!