Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crucial Hearing Set in Coyotes BK Case

Does anyone care about the Yotes anymore? What has been a pattern should not be accepted, the Coyotes can be a good team again... just look at the Islanders!

4 comments:

Bubba the Hutt said...

Haven't cared about the 'Yotes in years. My disappointment has been spread out over the three Phoenix teams.

John said...

Grizzley is alive and he wants to talk about the coyotes? The only coyotes I ever cared for is the ones that jumped my fence and Anthem and ate our cat Sir Frampton. I owe them a road runner for taking that free loader off my hands.

It's Not Your Fault! said...

LOL - alive and well baby!! I have been a Coyote fan for a long long time now... back in the days of J.R.! I am glad the freeloader has been dealt with, but I am not happy about the V.O.T.S. losing a franchise to those seperated by an "a" losers to the north.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Letting the Canadians have the hockey team back is like letting a dog eat dog food.

!!!ZING!!!