That was quick...hopefully it was a garage sale find!
I tried several times but could not get the picture of the vanity to load, I am sure it is cute. I will try again later and hopefully it will work then!
I don't know how much that vanity cost, but that picture tells me it was WELL worth every penny. Madison's face says it all, absolutely delightful!
Wow. Grizz out-posted me. I'm not sure who that is a reflection on, but I'm about to rectify the situation.
Grizz is back! If we knew it would only take a vanity se we could have hooked you up long ago.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was quick...hopefully it was a garage sale find!
I tried several times but could not get the picture of the vanity to load, I am sure it is cute. I will try again later and hopefully it will work then!
I don't know how much that vanity cost, but that picture tells me it was WELL worth every penny. Madison's face says it all, absolutely delightful!
Wow. Grizz out-posted me. I'm not sure who that is a reflection on, but I'm about to rectify the situation.
Grizz is back! If we knew it would only take a vanity se we could have hooked you up long ago.
Post a Comment