Monday, May 30, 2011

Blowing off the dust... (blog)

Yes this account is still active.

Yes I do visit blogs, but not nearly as often.

Yes the AZ trip is on the table... when is the question. MN is a close second especially since there is a dog in the picture.

Debra is a full time college student... (just shoot me... why in 2011... what was wrong with 2001.)

The kids are all doing well. 10 years is Novatana; 7 years is Mike; and Madison is 5 years. In July... it will be 12 years for the Mrs and I... man time flies when you are grounded.

Boating is the new passion. If we are here on the Gulf... we may as well be on the water. "The Salt Life" and very private public beaches that are only accessible by watercraft.

3 comments:

John said...

What up my friend! Good to hear you are alive and well. Let us know timing on MN or AZ.

Peace!

PassTheChips said...

He lives!

I'm going to write a song.

JamieLynn said...

The way I see it, you have two choices:
1-visit us in MN!
2-visit us in AZ at the end of July when we are there!

Miss you guys :0)