I was there as a kid, but c'mon can you really call camping at Disney camping at all?
That place has everything you can imagine... including heated bathrooms; nearly unlimited hot water; housekeeping services including firewood delivery....
P.S. That was the best shower I have ever taken... pressure A+; heat lasting like for an hour A+; men only (my only negative mark - I could not find "a family" restroom with a shower to save my life)...
Camping at Disney... $46 a night... each site up to 10 people... two families camping for $23 a night... where do I sign up for a lifetime membership.
We got a new tent. The vacation home is the name. 7 foot ceiling; 4 rooms; took a bit to figure out how to put it up at first... I estimate from open to up in 15 mins next time. It was down and in the bad in about 7 mins. (Not bad) I just need to get some cots for the kids... sleeping on the floor is "so not" Disney camping. We have an inflatable mattress with its own pump to fill when the pressure decreases. Wow - helping Frank move really paid off...I got that plus a great bottle of Jamaican Rum which I promptly re gifted to an alcy I work with... he still thanks me months later.
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like fun - seriously, what does Disney do that isn't magical?
Kids grow so fast - it's coming up on 2yrs since I've seen your kiddos. Post some pics for me! :0)
Yeah, More Pics! Sounds like a pretty awesome camping gig, the only type I would enjoy! I have never seen such a spacious tent!
Post a Comment