Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good Idea

Fantasy sports, as we all know, is fun when you have the information. Here is my personal time allocation:
Debra
kids
family
friends
email / comms with everyone
racquetball
xbox 360
--------
at this point I am nearly 99% utilized even when out of work... now it seems that is just time enough!
-------
list continues...
fantasy sports
educational studies
TV (science, discovery, animal planet)
Movies

I can't even tell you when I saw movies on a regular basis... 300 was the last, but i was not gonna miss that for anything.

Did you see it btw? Thoughts?

Without a cell phone I am really disconnected. Until I get another, this will have to serve as my communicator.

2 comments:

liz said...

welcome to the blogging world!

this will be fun, you have a way with words and humor.

you forgot to add blogging to your list- better be a regular poster or else...none of this PTC posting slack.

PassTheChips said...

I'm back and glad to see you're now officially a blogger.