Friday, March 30, 2007

Pay Day...

So this is what it is like to be paid for time served? Unlike some people I know, my first meal (not my last) was a pizza from our local pizza shop. It is a tribute to my new found infusion of cash... as we all know -

I SCREAM AND HOLLER FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!

The coffer is empty.
I got a pay check.

... what would you do?

When asked, my eldest child replied, "Daddy, I would put the money in my piggy bank. Now go put that away so you do not lose it."

I can't make this stuff up. If you knew El Tornado, then you would chuckle and simply say the apple does not fall far from the tree. After a very good laugh, I threw out that sound advice and put the gang in the car and went to go buy pizza. Not that I need to actually say this, but there was change from this transaction to go put in the piggy bank. It is not the greatest job, but it does pay higher than unemployment!

PTC - remember our transition from Mill to Wall. I am back at that exact figure!

1 comment:

liz said...

I giggled at the ref to last meal.

===

"mill to wall"

well, you don't have the awful winter to go with it this time. or a laundry mat!