Here is a half ass attempt to catch up with all of you regarding my pictures. I have said to many of you... I will put them up. Well, I have finally done this.
You will see our little ones and some other stuff that will be removed and replaced with more of our little ones.
Pay attention to the house shots, especially the outside ones because the outside is finished and I will reveal that in a later edition of this cool picture display.
Thanks to Backwards Attraction for bringing this tool to my attention.
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
3 comments:
P.S. PTC I posted the link to the display on this site prior to playing any games as I communicated with you. I did not see a post or an email on the pics... so I wanted to highlight that!! Do what you say and say what you do. I also have not been copied on any emails as of yet... FYI.
I love The GrizzCodeSpeak.
awesome I can't wait to check them out.
sorry we missed your call
glad you figured it out
Post a Comment