Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'll be posting....

several different posts over the next few days highlighting my trip out west. The purpose of my trip was to hook up with my west coast friends. These same people were in my wedding party and are for obvious reasons are top shelf quality. As an added bonus, my other west coast nomad from Norcal, but in the near future headed to the south east valley of Phx, was out there house hunting.

All in all... I give the trip 9 out of 10. The only sour point of the trip was the Mets loss on Saturday. I thought we roughed up Webb pretty well, but did not get it done. Taking the series was a consolation prize... the sweep was within the Mets grasp! I attended the Friday night opener... it did just that. It spread those Dbacks wide open. You know... for a good ole NY style beating!

More to come... but I wanted to at least let everyone know I am home safe and sound.

1 comment:

John said...

M-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck!!!