Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was just thinking...

about what the heck to do this year... as a family.

On the short list...

- Drive to a location we need to spend some time.
1) MN - visit the Parrish's
2) NY - visit the Xidias's; some work friends I have kept in contact with from Garden City.
3) AZ - remove word drive replace with - fly; but visit a whole slew of people. Fuller's; Daw's; Parrish's; Foster's; Morgan's; Sedona (timeshare)
4) NC - visit the Borrelli's

- Camping in the south. The kids are finally old enough to make this possible. 7,5,3 and if we go as late as August... 8,6,4 are perfect ages to start the introduction. Mike and I within two years will start the hunting phase. I plan on being the first hunting Wheeler in our whole clan. I think Nova has the patience for it.. but that will just not happen. (Sorry ladies!)
1) Georgia... I know nothing about it, but it is far enough north with mountains to get some serious away time from city and suburban areas.
2) TN - camping I am very familiar with.
3) NC - explore a new area and see the Borrelli's

Also, I killed my YMCA membership several months ago (boy do I miss racquetball... in a serious way!) and I am feeling it. I could even say those around me are seeing it. I need to consider alternatives... for a new year resolution.

-

4 comments:

PassTheChips said...

Run Grizzley Run!

JamieLynn said...

I hope you start with #1 and work your way down. We miss you guys!

John said...

Number 1! Number 1!! Number 1!!!

Bubba the Hutt said...

5) Vegas, and invite #'s 1, 2, 3, 4 to come too...