Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jerry, Roger, and Randy

I had the pleasure of being in the same place as these fine folks.

Jerry - the best WR the NFL ever saw. More records than Lego's.

Roger - Created the 1,000 / 1,000 club and transformed the RB position. (Under Bill Walsh's legendary view of offense.)

Randy - a 49er line man... TV host... and rather opinionated fellow.

I was suppose to also meet my personal favorite player of all time and legendary QB - Joe Montana.

Club 009 and my experience with some great 49ers and other NFL players is owed to the cereal pimp. It was he that asked me to be his date. It was I that accepted! I did have one condition... I do not put out on dates. The cereal pimp accepted and I am the better for it. Great atmosphere.... fabulous food and drinks... the setup was well planned and incorporated multiple styles.. including a water pool with remote controlled boats for kids. Yes, I said kids... there are people out there that would spend 475 bucks on a kids ticket to this club. Lastly, in the words of Ferny... they had the best portapoti ever made!

Thank you JP.

No comments: