Yep, I am up in surprisingly warm Watertown, NY. The home of lake effect snow conditions and a whole bunch of nothing.
My work hours keep me pretty busy all day, but the evenings have been short and I do not have much desire to venture out. I get my food and come back to sleep. That has been my trip in a nutshell.
Well, tomorrow Debra flies in for a visit for this most special of weekends. I am planning some great fun and dates every night she is here. I am really looking forward to some 1/1 time. She is afterall my SAC and three kids, a house, and a needy husband is a lot to handle.
She does not know it... but here is the outline. (no worries... she never reads this site.)
Thursday Arrival (night)
Friday - sleep in; afternoon appointment at local spa for massage, facial, and all the nail crap. Dinner and a movie that evening.
Saturday - sleep in; afternoon potential visit at my work (I know whop di do... but the hotel will get old I think.); dinner and then champaign and chocolate covered strawberries; follow by (of course) some monopoly and scrabble...
Sunday - sleep in (for me) breakfast, lunch and dinner together... possibly some site seeing if the weather holds up.
Monday - chill day - the special parts are all over. She is on her own.
Tuesday - departure! (back to being SAC)
Here is one killer... no restaurants around here take reservations... so the lines will be long on Saturday night!
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
3 comments:
Sure, I get my xbox fixed and you're nowhere to be found. What am I supposed to do now?
On that note, not only did I get a new console, but they upgraded my hd from 20g to 60g, it comes with two games (Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones, both of which are a big hit with Bri). They also didn't have to use my extended warranty so I didn't have to pay a dime. In fact, they even gave me a $55 gift card and x6 (yeah, that's "times six") on my Reward Zone points ($300 unit that I didn't actually have to purchase but got credit for as if I had *6 = 1,800 Reward Zone points, which equals another $35 in Gift Cards). Yeah, that's nice, and for an encore I'm going to take back my broken RB 1 pack and walk out with a brand new RB 2 pack.
That is pretty sweet.
Lego Indiana Michael LOVES! We play it often when he has the time and good behavior.
You will need to tell me how to get that last achievement.
Tips:
After you get true adventurer on each level... forget about collecting Lego "money" you will eventually get 4 million for buying 4-5 artifacts.
After you buy the artifacts... they become floating silhouettes... you still need to find all the pieces to get to the three secret levels.
Do not try to get the pieces located every where on the map on your first run through. You cannot get to them. The same applies to the red postal packages.
You will be able to get all packages including mailing them and all artifacts on your second run through using Free Play.
"Free play" will give you all the characters you need to access the crazy requirements. Hitting right bumper will change characters endlessly. You buy all the characters you beat the game the first time.
I learned that the hard way. Great game! I'm onto Batman with Mike. (whole scenario repeats itself.) Next is star wars... all Lego baby.
Thanks for the tips. Poor Bri has played through the first four levels three times now because it didn't save (I didn't have my profile auto-sign in he would start from scratch every time).
Post a Comment