I'm back. We are into weekend trips. The kids are of age and the sites are plentiful. Last week, we saw a civil war battle at at local historic site. One of fondest memories growing up was my Uncle Jack taking me on these wonderful summer trips through the country of MD, PA, WV, VA, and upstate NY. (No - never Jersey... the toxic waste state)
This weekend (tomorrow) we will put our feet in the white sand on the gulf coast. The water will still be too cold to swim, but that will not stop my 8,6,and 4 year olds!
I highly recommend weekend trips. Next week, I'll get around to posting about the prior couple of months. As well as my upcoming trip to AZ... if I have never mentioned it... I love AZ... everything that is wonderful for me... started in AZ. Well - a couple of things are from AZ that needed to present themselves in NY... but that is for another post.
Mommy loves Mason
10 years ago
6 comments:
So what didn't present itself in NY? And I always love seeing a comment deleted...it smacks of excitement!
BTW, way to go taking your kids on fun weekend adventures, you are super dad!
He lives!!!
Some person Jackson something posted my last name... i had no idea who the person was... i figured ole JP or something... but it did not add up. If still reading... identify yourself and like not use my last name or ssn.
Yes, I am alive Bubba. You better practice your racquetball. I am shooting hoops in preparation!
wendy - I'm looking forward to the trip and hanging out! Little b better be ready to play some marvel ultimate alliance!
Wow, little B has his work cut out for him...
We look forward to the rendezvous with star command....
Post a Comment