Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rock Band

A good friend of mine urged me to get Rock Band. At the same, his brother just found out that I do not own a single piece of music. I have some on the computer and I have more on the 360 ripped from public resource CD favorites. To the brothers amazement, I just simply do not have time for certain things in my life. I have a beautiful wife. Three lovely children which mean the world to me. I have a small group of people I call friends which I either correspond, game, or spend time with. I do the 8-5 thing and after that I am into racquetball. There is not much time for anything else.

Well, after several conversations about how cool, interactive, and family oriented the game set is... I decided to ask for it for Christmas. Well what do you know... under the tree (after I spent several hours "sleeping" until about 3:30am) I did not see a present fitting the required dimensions. In truth, I kinda already knew from my inside sources certain hints went unnoticed. A couple days after Xmas, and all things I did get were returned, I finally bought Rock Band.

The game is a great deal of fun. My kids got a taste of it; my wife loved the idea of working the vocals; and the online play is better than the single player... which is most cool of all. I can see Rock Band playing on my 360 for several weeks to come.

1 comment:

Brian said...

You forgot to mention the part where your character rips their clothes off and jumps into the fans. That's my favorite Griz move.