Tuesday, January 29, 2008

300

No this post is not about the movie. Refer to an earlier post on the subject.

No this post is about another 300. My current weight. <1.29.2008>

I'd like to say a few words for the tier: It has been nice. I got to know you well. Mostly, you crept up on me slowly but silently in the wide open with a spot light on you... There are always benefits and I enjoyed most of them. I have no regrets. I can recall the ability to eat an entire NY style pizza. In the past, I could consume 10k+ calories and think nothing of it. I may do that again, but things will be really different if that comes to pass. 300, what I am getting at is... I have changed.

Now, I am done with you.

30 down... 105 to go. One day at a time. One meal at a time. One stair or rep at a time.

This weekend I had a great conversation about Triathlons. I have made a decision to complete one in 2008/2009. I will make it official about my registration once I have a race picked out. I am still not ready to just jump into one, so once a minor weight hurdle is met (I have three 275 -240 - and 220) I will choose the race.

I was advised to pick a race.
Ccount back 12 weeks and ask for the training program from my source.
Provide as much advance notice as possible and communicate my registration confirmation number.

~ A future post will outline what I need to do to make this goal a reality.

2 comments:

John said...

You's a sexy beast.

Brian said...

Let me know when you sign up for the race, we could try to all do one together.

I'll bring my floaties.